February 24, 2012
Developing a systematic way to help teachers get better is the most powerful idea in education today. The surest way to weaken it is to twist it into a capricious exercise in public shaming. Let’s focus on creating a personnel system that truly helps teachers improve.
Bill Gates, in his op-ed, Shame Is Not the Solution, for The NY Times.
- sparklehot likes this
- selassieanwar likes this
- lanapple reblogged this from loreblog
- gardener4life reblogged this from loreblog
- anniepopannie reblogged this from loreblog
- davidsivesind likes this
- qbnscholar likes this
- officefordesignoperations likes this
- theleavesoffall likes this
- loreblog posted this