A word on Blackboard
March 27, 2012
Some of you may have seen the news about Blackboard buying MoodleRooms and NetSpot. I wanted to post a quick note on how we look at this.
We’re seeing the learning management system market consolidate, with Blackboard attempting to offer something for every institution. These market optimizations are a natural symptom of a waning industry. The products remain lousy.
We at Coursekit have placed a firm bet that the real innovation will happen not within the LMS industry, but with a larger rethinking of the internet’s role in education.
– Joe Cohen
- sparklehot likes this
- chrisjborg reblogged this from loreblog
- singfoolsing likes this
- whatmakesyousunburn reblogged this from loreblog
- anniepopannie reblogged this from loreblog
- qbnscholar likes this
- themetaforest reblogged this from loreblog
- khuyi reblogged this from loreblog
- iamanauthorityonnothing likes this
- msg likes this
- taniard likes this
- justin-singer likes this
- talsafran likes this
- carambula likes this
- lilsandthesuperwhowarsathogwarts likes this
- fuckjerry likes this
- loreblog posted this